Wednesday 7 March 2012

Don't read this if you're scared

This is one part of a conversation I had tonight with a friend via email and decided to share it openly for a reason you will understand.. if you read it that is, lol

..............................................................................................................................................

 Thoughts do have a lot of Power.. the subtle energy we haven't learned to observe yet. Maybe that has no Mass to speak of in an energetically aware "universe".

First teacher told me, "We don't have the right to expect our next breath."

Being 17 at the time I thought it a bit nutty to be honest, despite understanding the meaning.. in a mental way. Took so long to get it, especially now my breath is not what it was.

Yep... we go about life as if we Know what Reality is.. not understanding that most basic reality is only consensual due to our thoughts. Outside of those little boxes is an amazing existence, something we will wake up again into from this dream of life.

I like how you said it better....

"Left with death".. weird isn't it? I mean we sort of suffer a deathly withdrawal to experience being human.. and when done with it, we have another death to wake up again.

When saying there are two things you can rely on in life.. Taxes doesn't make the list.... only Birth and Death do. Two sides of the same thing.. Enter Here... dumb-de-dah dumby-dum.. Exit Here.

So why is it a taboo subject? That's insane I reckon. We hide from it all our lives, and hope it won't come early.. or at all in many cases. Scares the shit out of 99% of the people.

We should learn to embrace it as part of life.

Mate..I've had a lot of experience these 50 odd years with the "other realities".. the stuff we've all forgotten. Over the years I have tried, and tried, and tried my heart out, to share what I know from my experiences so that people learn not to be afraid of living or dying.

But... new things are usually derided at first, they get cast to the fringes and minimised in the hope of them disappearing. .. and yet at some much later date become part of humanity and it's knowledge base. Weird isn't it?

I always hoped that if people knew from listening openly that when a "deadie" as I call them, arrives at what I call the arrival zone, they firstly are met with something from their 'life' to help them focus and feel comfortable in the surroundings.

And then the most beautiful thing you could ever observe starts to happen. They begin to sparkle a bit from the inside.. and as that gets brighter all the stuff I call Dross... that's all their personal Beliefs about Everything, their worthiness, what exists and what doesn't exist.. their worthiness x2.. all the BELIEFS of humans falls away from them !

When they are fully awake they shine so brightly it makes me cry in Joy. I love to watch this.. I love to tell people about it.. I just wish people would listen. It would help them not get caught up in their Beliefs when dropping off the body and get stuck close to Here or find other places to create what they Believe about everything.

So there ya go... laugh or think.. do what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment