Monday 13 May 2013

No Rants lately ?

I know, us old blokes are supposed to rant all the time about how bad the world is, how youth are screwed-up, etc. But you know... what's the point ?

No one actually listens to our concerns until they are directly affected themselves. When they do hear you or read your rant, they automatically think you are nuts, a stupid old man, and in need of getting up with the times, etc.

So they miss the message completely.

Which brings me to my question... What's the point ?

If no one listens, if no one takes one or two important facts on board for consideration then there is no real point to any of it.

In which case that means I am wasting my time and effort in trying to help people see what is going on all around them, all the time. Most of you want to move on through life wearing blinders.. I don't want to see!!!

So people like me can put you into an uncomfortable place.. and the option taken in those times is to close the webpage and do something else. No getting off your bum to start a movement for better, no speaking up in public so we can all go about our day to day stuff without hearing offensive language and seeing offensive behaviours around us. How sad.

So I think I should give up trying to show anyone anything.

And as I turn away from the ranting times, I begin to think a happy thought... I get my new front tyre on the bike today.. Yay!! So let's hope no bastards offend me in public today, coz I will have to speak up anyway. If no one tells them, how can they learn ?

No comments:

Post a Comment