Thursday 10 May 2012

What's going on?

Not much it seems.

I keep finding excuses to get on the bike and ride for an hour or two... rain or shine, it doesn't bother me. Managed to slow down the washing and polishing to just once a week so I don't buff it away to nothing.

In other news, I am learning now about how strong the cultural conditioning is in our society. Always knew it was strong, but what I'm seeing now has tended to drag my hope for humanity backwards a fair bit.

Seriously.

I thought by now many more would have moved away from the outright ignorant perception that "spiritual stuff" is a load of crap, anyone behaving like a spiritually-motivated person is to be treated like an idiot and ignored, and that doing so is performed with a simple statement like... "What a load of crap", or, "That's all bullshit", etc.

I noticed this week in a conversation amongst motorcyclists that "fortune tellers" .. the term chosen for the discussion... are likewise a load of crap and are apparently deserving of a beating for doing what they do.

Yes, nice sentiments there for sure.

So me being me, I typed a small (for me) line or two about psychics and what my impression is of the Industry after having worked in it for a few years.

Got ignored completely.

Am I surprised?

Hell yes.

Did it stop the "load of crap" style comments?

No it didn't.

What's that tell me?

I was born 100 years too damn early.

Reasoning:- The opposition to what I have to offer is so much more ingrained and stronger than I had so far recognised.

I have seen it from the New Age Industry.. from those already in respected positions.. or wanting to be, and I was aware that mainstream everyday Aussies are still very much what I call "Meat and 3 Veg" type people. You know.. Traditional, Experiencing the inside of a very safe box of perception and Belief.

But how strong the anti-spiritual side of things is, really got to me today. Doesn't matter what anyone who Knows has got to say, most people are going to jump straight in and say, "Load of crap."

That means the things I've known about and participated in since my early childhood are even to this day Believed to be a "load of crap" by the vast majority of "normal" Australians. The very people who have not had experience of anything non-physical, and so do not Know, and yet they cannot think, "Maybe it's possible". No, they go straight to, "It's a load of crap."

My 'spiritual job'.. if we can say that.. is to help people by showing them how to find their own answers easily, how to directly experience the 'spiritual soul' that they really are.. easily, and so assist people with waking up to the reality all around them just outside that neat little box of Beliefs they are strongly attached to.

This being the case, my job is as I see it now, nearly impossible when the majority of the population are not even ready to consider anything other than what they know and Believe to be "Right." Most won't or can't see how we are brainwashed or indoctrinated from the moment of our birth to be nice little replicants in a conformed society.. Homogenised like milk!!

When I talk about the Indoctrination into our Culture, most tell me I'm wrong.. speaking a load of crap, etc. So I can't even begin to do anything with them until they can move on their own to a point of perception where they might be able to CONSIDER something outside their Box existing. If they can't, then I am wasting my time and efforts.

But, not only wasting my time and efforts with these people, but for the majority of my life so far. Makes me think I shold give up and simply float through life without a care about anything and just have a good time while it lasts... never thinking about what others are experiencing or how they can be helped.

Hmmm???

Good thing this motorcycle blows those cobwebs out of my mind when I ride her. Puts me in a place of just floating along without a care in the world.

Think she's teaching me something?

Good question huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment