Monday 2 January 2012

I saw another UFO...

I did.

Sunday, January 1st at around 3am....

Was just heading out the front door at a friend's place here in Gumbieville, and we stood in the yard to talk for a few more minutes. Interestingly, I was talking to her about the massive increase in UFO sighting in 2011 and how it should continue this year.

With the last words I spoke then, I looked up into the sky and there it was, right above us moving slowly to the East.. as a keen observer I noted the background stars and slowly moving clouds, to determine if the object was moving independantly.. and yes it was.

It was moving with a slow meandering away from a bright star.. so it was not a star looking like it was moving due to clouds moving, etc. This was a large light source ambling across the sky.. until I pointed it out to my friend.. who saw it move toward and behind cloud cover.

I checked the opposite side of the cloud to see when it came out.. it didn't. And the clouds dissipated exactly where it should have been.. but nothing was there.. not a thing. It didn't continue along it's path, it didn't do anything else.. it simply vanished.

Anyway, I thought that was pretty cool for a bit of 'Coincidence'.. talking about UFO's and then having one appear above us at the same time.... but you know I don't Believe in 'Coincidence'.. to me everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment