Monday 3 October 2011

Puters and Things that don't work.. like my Memory

Grrr at Computers.

I build my own home computers, including the one that runs my Simulator. But this year I have had some issues with it after going to Windows 7.

First thing I found after three months is the puter doesn't like going in and out of Sleep Mode.. and that was where issues began coming up for me.

Last Friday the system simply crashed.. well, locked-up would be the right thing to say. Locked up and would not come back, and would not restart. This forced me to take the hard drives out to test.. and yes.. the system drive was knackered.

So a busy day was had in rebuilding it with the remaining hard drive.. after 10 hours of removing all files off it to DVD Disc!!

Then some silly old git finds he forgot the many passwords to various websites he was a member of.. like this Blog Site.. and a few others.

And then somehow this morning, I realise I have two Google accounts and one Yahoo account that each will let me into this Blog's Dashboard.. if only I could remember the right User names and passwords.

So as you can see I lucked-in and found one that allowed me to keep blogging and not have to sign up for a new one.

And that's the story of my weekend... Bloody Computers ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

...and Oldie finishes with more insane laughter....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah aaha aha a cough cough cough splutter.. damn cigarettes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment