Thursday 6 December 2012

New Tyre.. well almost...

Funny thing that.

Two weeks ago I ordered a new rear tyre for my bike, and prepaid half the cost. All good you would think, right ?

So yesterday arrives and I take the bike with it's now quite bald rear tyre down to the mechanics. He says the tyre hasn't shown up yet !!! And with that a van arrives in the driveway, we are both hoping the new tyre might have just arrived. So I leave the mechanic to his job and wait for the phone call to come pick the bike up.

No phone call came!

So I figure that means the tyres still didn't arrive yet (?) Heard nothing so far this morning, so I am hoping for a call before 5pm this arvo. Will not be a happy chap if I don't get a call today... but will have to be a patient chappy instead.

One thing about growing older is you have to learn patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment