Saturday 15 December 2012

Offensive Youth in Public....

On my way home late last night I stopped at a local service station to buy some catfood, but had to stand back while three early 20-something's did their business.

All good, I am a patient person and they were doing nothing that concerned me.. except I thought I heard one of them say the F-word fairly quietly.... so quietly that I did not have the right to say anything to him.

But, once these young 'men' walked away from the counter up went their volume and out came the offensive language.. so what did I do about it ?

Same as I always do.... I spoke up and said, "Hey BOYS, how about not swearing in public, in front of women and your elders." And of course they kept walking away and ignored me.

So as I was paying for my cat food the young women behind the counter.. also in her early 20's said to me, "Thank you. I hear it all in here late at night. All these young people and even kids talk loudly and say anything they want. It SCARES ME a lot because they don't care about anything or anyone."

I told her not to be afraid of anyone before I headed out the door to my car. And what do you thinkI could hear then ?

Yep.. not only the three young 'men' swearing their heads of even more loudly, yelling over the shoulders at the "stupid fuckin old biatch c-nt " (Me) and laughing about it, but just up the street there were some younger teens also being incrediably loud and obnoxious in their actions and language.

Now.. don't get me wrong here.. I swear, my mates swear.. but we don't use the F-word 6 times in a 10 word sentence, nor do we use the C-word often. In fact I have only used the C-word twice in the past year because I DETEST the word. Never do we speak like this in public.. never in front of females... never in front of Families with kids,.. never in front of the elderly (Elders) and certainly never in front of our Mothers.

But Gen-Y and the younger Gen-X do not give a shit about anyone except themselves. They do not think about anyone else being offended by their language or behaviour becasue they are the most important people in the whole wide world.

I am sick and tired of being the ONLY person who has the balls to stand up and say something to these IDIOTS. I am tired of being the ONLY one I can see in my town who is NOT AFRAID of the youth today.

Oh how I wish for the good old days when a Man would teach a disrespecting young man about manners... oh no.. can't do that today... these "kidults" are Protected by the Law.

Why doesn't the law protect my rights to not have to listen to these self-important young bastards showing no Respect for anyone with their behaviours and language ?

The world is Stuffed Up now.

We let it get like this.

People need to stop being Afraid of youth.

People need to Stand Up and be Counted before it does spiral into anarchy and really does become far more dangerous for anyone who is aged over 35.

No comments:

Post a Comment