Saturday 24 September 2011

Ahh.. it's Saturday

I love the weekends..even though every day is the same for me anyway. Weird that.

Maybe my still loving the weekends is some sort of throw-back to when I was able to work full time? I think our Indoctrination into Society really sinks in.

Saturday, the day when single men wash and polish their cars/bikes ready to go cruising about on Sunday. It's also the day that most lawns get mowed, more washing gets done, more house cleaning has to be done.... oh crap.. did I really say I love Saturday?

Hmmm.. positives for Saturday...... hmmmm.. well this Saturday is race day for my online Simulator racing group.. that's always a highlight.

My daughter will be at her part time work.. so the house will be quiet.. no BOOM BOOM BOOM coming from her room... Yay!!

The Sun is still out today... that's always a positive at this part of the year.. until Summer comes then we all try to avoid the midday sun as much as possible.. it gets HOT!! Which is only fair because it is a Sun after all.

Brain is slowing down.. forgot to make Coffee this morning.. going to kitchen now.

Enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment