Monday 27 February 2012

Grrr @ Banks and Lending companies.

Seriously? How hard is it to get a pissy little $5,000 loan these days?

I have learned now after three rejections that they have something called "The Figure" which is used to work out ability to repay a loan.. and that figure is $15,000 per person per year... how much Banks say it costs everyone to live.

And it seems that if you live for less than that they will not listen to you.

I have a guaranteed income, I can easily afford up to $150 per month in loan repayments over 4 years, I have an excellent Credit Rating.. but my Bank and another I tried today says I can't afford a loan.. based on "The Figure".

What a load of steaming BS that is.... I am so pissed off right now.

This leaves me having to save for the Bike I want over the next 18 months to 2 years.. and hope the values don't keep increasing like they have been so far this year where bikes that were about 4 to 5 grand are now 6 to 7grand and higher in Southern States and just up the road in Toowoomba.

And the only problem with that is Motivation... how the hell can trying to hold a mental image of the bike I want going to help me sit still and save hard for up to 2 years?????

I will go totally crazy well before the 2 years arrives. You will probably read about me in the newspapers well before I get a Bike.... I'll be the grumpy old guy who got Tasered to death by Cops or something like that.

I need a sugar-mummy.. or a friend who can afford to lend me the money and is happy to have automatic deductions each fortnight to repay the loan over the next 4 years.

Or just Taze me now and get it over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment